Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oklahoma City Shopping

Oklahoma City shopping couldn't be much better.  Depending on what area your home is located, there are many locations to pick from.  From the new Oklahoma City Outlet Shoppes on the west side of the City, to the Heritage Shopping center on the east side of OKC in Midwest City.  From Quail Springs Mall on the north side of the City to the to the shopping outlets in Moore, OK.  There are locations to shop in Edmond, Norman, and Tri-City and Newcastle.  Even as you drive on out of town the smaller towns offer some unique ideas and resources for gifts.
There are also a lot of smaller malls in Oklahoma City.  I miss the Crossroads Mall on the southeast side of town that was located at I-35 & I-240.  I have done a lot of Christmas shopping there.  The building itself was ahead of it's time, with good parking.
If you work in a merchant retail store anywhere, I hope that shoppers treat you with respect and don't take any of their tension out on you just because you were in their path.  I hope shoppers will have great success in their endeavors and that you enjoy the experience in the Oklahoma City area.
Thanks for reading,
Rick Jackson
www.DreamsDoComeTrue.US is a top of the line web site to look for Oklahoma City and Edmond homes for sale.  Many listings are available for home searchers and the MLS gateway will find all the home on the Oklahoma City MLS market.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again. pension frankfurt oder

    ReplyDelete