Friday, October 29, 2010

Finding the right home shouldn't be such a trick. Especially with all the sophisticated tools Oklahoma Realtors are paying for. Many times finding the right home is a challenge. Since the MLS system is no better than the information entered into it, specific scenarios won’t always yield the results that clients are looking for.

An example is: I’m looking for that dream home with a work shop, a pool, and cable available. Also it would be a plus if livestock were permitted. .75 to 2 acres. Somewhere on the west side of Oklahoma City, near Yukon, Mustang, or Piedmont.

After many searches, I have came close. My client knows what he wants and I'm pretty sure I know what he is looking for. Had all properties been set up correctly, it would have save us both a lot of driving and looking. Even after finding a property with the above anonymity's, we still need to find one that's priced right and has the features he wants in a home.

I'm thankful for patient clients. I'm also glad to see all these homes on the market. Even if there not for this specific client, they may interest someone else. Knowing more about properties is an asset to a Realtor. I know that these homes are for someone and that someday someone will buy them for their dream home.

Rick JacksonParadigm Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment