Sunday, January 9, 2011

Asking for help with real estate

Asking for help with real estate.  I do it.  One of my hobbies is playing music.  I started when I was about six years old. Playing music is probably what I like to do as much as any of my other hobbies.  I have put a lot of time, effort, and some money into getting where I am on the musical ladder.  Yes, I have had to ask for help.  I have also been compensated for doing it.  But at the same time, I do it for fun, and because I had been given the ability to do so, find it gratifying.  What does this have to do with being an Oklahoma City Realtor?
It goes along the same lines as of being a Realtor.  We research properties, call other Realtors, schedule showings, and drive all over the Oklahoma City area showing property.  We go to meetings, attend inspections, and go to continuing education classes.  We work on our web sites, blog, and spend a lot of time on the phone.
Am I complaining?  Absolutely not.  It's all part of the title.  To me it's like being a musician.  If you only played for money, you might not play much.  Both occupations have their perks.  In fact, being a Realtor may be more satisfying than playing.  When you have helped someone get into a home where they can relax and get on with things that they enjoy out of life, it's means more than playing a perfect concert.

The main point of this article is to make sure that clients don't feel like their wasting our time when they contact us.  When we put our shingle out with the big sign that said REALTOR, we knew what it was about.  We are professionals that help others buy and sell homes.  Most of the things asked of us we can do with very little effort.  Our Broker, Paradigm AdvantEdge is always behind us for support.  We also have many other resources.  All of our resources and training has the same intent. The goal to help you with your Real Estate needs.
Don't let your fear of contacting a professional prevent you from letting your dream come true.

I hope you dance this year,
Rick Jackson W/Paradigm AdvantEdge LLC

www.DreamsDoComeTrue.Us

No comments:

Post a Comment